We have a hassle-free 30-day return policy
- RMAs are approved for issues pertaining to manufacturing defects, dissatisfaction and misshipments.
- Returned merchandise needs to be in original packaging and condition. Make sure to include all materials, manuals, instructions, etc. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products missing materials or no longer in original condition.
- Please allow 10 business days to see a refund on your credit card statement.
- We do not refund shipping.
- COD (collect on delivery) and Freight Collect packages will not be accepted.
- Please contact us before sending anything back to us.
Custom Orders, Large Orders, and Non-Returnable Items
- Please order small quantities of LEDs and LED products to test for suitability in your application before ordering large quantities.
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to orders containing quantities of 100 or more pieces, orders with missing materials or merchandise not in original packaging and condition.
- Component or discrete LEDs cannot be returned if the package has been opened. LED bulbs and other products can be returned if opened.
- Customized or special-order products are not eligible for returns. This includes custom-length light strips and custom-printed panels.
- We have a 30-day exchange policy.
- We will only exchange items if the value of the item(s) you are returning exactly matches the value of the item(s) you want to exchange them for.
All Products: 1-Year Replacement Limited Warranty
URMODBASE LEDs and accessories carries a minimum 1-year limited warranty for manufacturing defects or product failures. Select products may carry more than a 1-year warranty, which will be documented on the product page. If you experience an issue with a product, a technician from our support team may be able to diagnose the issue. Technical support is available by phone, chat and email. The warranty is valid and only applies when products are properly used for their intended applications.
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
For the purposes of The GDPR, we are the Data Processor when selling on urmodbase.com and processes all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. Under Article 6 of The GDPR, the lawful basis on which we process personal data received from urmodbase.com is that of “Contract” – whereby processing is necessary in order to fulfill buyer orders and enquiries. We retain information provided by urmodbase.com, such as transaction information for internal financial accounting purposes. It is a legal requirement to retain this information for a period of 7 years.
Data We Receive: Personally Identifiable Information
We receive personally identifiable information from urmodbase.com only when it is voluntarily submitted by buyers when placing an on-line order. The data we receive includes: name, billing address, delivery name, delivery address, e-mail address (in encrypted format), telephone number, date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered, chosen method of delivery. We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
How we use buyers’ personal information
We may use any personal buyer information provided by urmodbase.com to:
• process and dispatch buyers’ order/s
• carry out regulatory checks to meet our legal obligations
• prevent and detect crime
• develop and improve our products
• undertake anonymised statistical analysis (we won’t be able to identify individuals from this data)
We treat all information we hold about buyers as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning buyers’ orders to anyone not connected with us, unless:
• a buyer asks us to reveal the information, or we have a buyer’s permission to do so
• we are required or permitted to do so by law
• it is required by law enforcement, fraud prevention or credit reference agencies
We may share buyer personal information with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors only to fulfil orders buyers place with us on urmodbase.com.
Data Subject Access Requests
Under The GDPR buyers are entitled to obtain from us (the Data Processor for the purposes of The GDPR when selling on urmodbase.com) a copy of the data held concerning them and to have any inaccuracies in the data rectified. We are obliged to provide this data to within 1 calendar month of the request and free of charge. However we have the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive and repetitive.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF URMODBASE IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. WE SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS WE SELL WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. URMODBASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT URMODBASE HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. IT IS ONLY YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT PURCHASED PRODUCT IS ROAD LEGAL.